Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas!

Christmas Eve, With the anticipation in the air and the lovely scent of cooking food wafting through the house, it's a perfect day and I look forward to it every year. 
Ending it almost always by watching Christmas movies with my brother, perfect end to a perfect day.

Of course there's always the last minute gift wrapping which is my favorite thing to do! 
And I'm always sad if I wrap it all before Christmas Eve. 

This year it's been a little hard since for the past 4 weeks I've been struggling with walking Pnemonia and the past 4 days with strep throat. (Not the "White Christmas" I was wishing for!) but I'll survive and I'm happy we can all be together! 

Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas Eve and praying you have the best Christmas EVER!! 

                                     Happy Christmas and may God Bless you!
                                                            Cami Lynn





1 comment:

  1. Hi Cami! I wanted to write and let you know that I've enjoyed looking at your blog today! It's quite amazing how many projects you've done, which has encouraged me to start on something! :) I think I might start mittens. :) Hope you have a blessed day and hope to see you soon! :)
    Love and Blessings,
    ~Martha Joy
    Colossians 3:14,15

    ReplyDelete