Monday, February 27, 2012

Yellow ball gown and Crochet project

So! I've had a cold for a while now and just didn't feel like blogging,
 but I'm feeling better and I'm about to make a dress!
I went buy the fabric today... It's amazing how much fabric there is and how many choices you have to make... I sometimes hate choosing colors.
But I made the plunge and came out with some lovely yellow cotton...
 I have to have this ball gown made before March 9th.


I've also been busy crocheting I found a cute pattern for a "blooming pillow" here and hooked it up right away.. Now I need to find a pillow to put inside.
I've also started a baby blanket because I ran across some lovely baby yarn in my stash and a pretty pattern on a blog.
So! I'll be posting some dress pictures soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment