Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Ball

Hello all!
I know this post is REALLY late in coming! 
But i guess better late then never right?

Had a great time at my friends ball! where i did most of the hair and make-up. 
It was SO much fun! 
from top left.
Rachel, Kimberly (didn't make her dress) Me and Elisa
Julie, Anna, Sarah (didn't make her dress) Hosannah.



Here is my yellow dress all finished!!! with that Lovely ruffled petticoat!!
These aren't the best pictures but there what i have at the moment.


and here are some "behind the scene" photo's of us getting hair done.
Making people's necks cramp!

The Hair stylist's at work.

Makeup application to the instigator of the ball :)
she did an awesome job!



I've started a Afghan for mother's day to give to mom, and ran out of yarn, so while waiting for the mail lady to bring me more, I've switched back to working on my baby blanket.

This is three day's of work.. I was slow...



I found this lovely pattern over at a wonderful blog I love.
She has some lovely patterns and i LOVE all the colors she uses!

So! that's a few pictures from the ball!
Where having a dress up day, in a week so I'll put up some more pictures soon
hopefully some better ones of the two dresses I made right before the ball.
hope your all having a blessed week! 
Have fun and keep sewing!

3 comments:

  1. The ball looks like SO much fun!!! I'm so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! I'm so blessed to have such a large group of friends who like to dress up and dance.

      Delete