Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Fair!

Well It's that time of year! Busy busy busy! 
full of visiting with friends trying to keep warm with coffee, cider, tea, cookies! 
We went to the fair this past month and for the first time i entered stuff! 
It was SO much fun! 
my friend and i both entered and did very well! she got 2 blue ribbons and i got 4! 

The mother's day afghan i made Mum.


 my project bag i made from fiber i hand-spun myself from the fiber toss at last years spinners retreat! 



Fiber i hand spun.. The green i dyed myself with kool-aid and it also has red glass beads spun into it.



And last the socks i made for the SKA knit-a-long! 


And! The fair was the day after my birthday so it was really exciting to have blue ribbons for my birthday! 
Hope your Fall is wonderful! 
I'll be back soon with some more post about what's been on my hooks and needles! 

Keep Smiling!
 ~ Cami ~

No comments:

Post a Comment